Qualification: Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: South End Circle
Here at GarbhaGudi IVF Centre, we are one of the leading organisations in Infertility Treatment. We're pleased to have a 4.3 Glassdoor rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Content Writer to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious GarbhaGudi is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
• Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
• Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
• Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
• Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
• Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
• Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
• Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
• Coordinating with the marketing, design, and partners to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
• Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
• Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
Content Specialist Requirement:
• Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
• A portfolio of published work.
• Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
• Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
• Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills