At GarbhaGudi, we believe that the cost of the treatment should not limit your dream of becoming a parent. Since health insurance does not usually cover the costs of treating infertility, treatments are often neglected and this is not advisable as time is not on your side. Taking this into consideration, we have tied up with one of the top financing organizations to provide financial assistance to patients undergoing treatment at GarbhaGudi.The best part about this financing option is that it is given at zero per cent interest with the option of repayment in easy instalments.
The process of financing is simple and easy with the usual turnaround time between one to two days. Most of the process is digital and the financing organization requires some documentation for their verification process. These need to be uploaded via a device kept at GarbhaGudi. These documents are then verified by the financing organization to decide on the quantum of financing that the couple can avail. Even the documents asked are the bare minimum and the process is completely hassle-free. The staff of GarbhaGudi will assist you in every step of the financing process.
The usual documents requested are:
• Address proof and ID proof
• Cancelled Cheque
• Bank statement
• The projected cost of treatment (given by GarbhaGudi)
Based on the risk profile and repayment capacity of the applicant, the loan amount is approved. It is disbursed to the hospital directly on the day of the start of the treatment. The EMIs start from the month after the disbursal.
Some important points to note
• The loan is given at 0% interest to the patient. So there is no additional burden on the patient because of financing
• The amount to be disbursed is decided based on the repayment capacity of the applicant
• If the couple undergoing treatment do not have a bank account or proper address proof, the couple may ask a relative to be the primary applicant to fulfil the requirements for financing. The couple may become the co-applicants
• Most of the process happens online. So the couple does not have to travel to the office of the financing company many times. Usually, the in-person meeting will happen at GarbhaGudi
• If the treatment is cancelled due to some reason or if the cost of the treatment becomes less than the planned cost, then the amount is refunded to the patient
• If there is a cost escalation beyond what was anticipated at the beginning, the couple may plan for additional financing from the same company. That process is very simple
• The couple may opt for 3 months, 6months, 9 months or 12 months EMI options
• GarbhaGudi is NOT financing the treatment, nor is GarbhaGudi part of the financing company
• This is just a partnership between the financing company and GarbhaGudi to help patients
• Collection of the instalments is the sole responsibility of the financing company. GarbhaGudi does not get involved in this process•