Experience: 1 to 5 Years
Location: Jayanagar and Marathahalli
1. Ensure proper sample collection and safe handling of specimens by following the safety guidelines for Biohazardous, infectious and toxic substances in the andrology and IVF laboratories.
2. Ensure and perform quality control procedures for media and equipment used in the andrology laboratory.
3. Ensure daily setting up, calibrate and cleaning of lab equipment. Assure routine maintenance and repairs are performed and documented.
4. Ensure to maintain accurate, timely and legible patient records, both by writing and computerized documentation of procedure in line with Company’s quality SOPs.
5. Document quality assurance activities including description of unusual incidents, problems and appropriate corrective action taken.
6. Counsel patients and explain DNA fragmentation / Serology test. Discuss the treatment process and guide suitable treatment plan and duration.
7. Maintain effective communication all times with practice personnel, medical staff, patients and outside resources to ensure high quality patient care and customer service orientation.
8. Effectively examine and processes specimens for routine semen analysis and semen processing. Perform counts for concentration and motility, identify leucocytes, immature germ cells and morphology. Process semen for ART procedures and IUI’s. Perform semen cryopreservation, immunological infertility and sperm function tests.
9. Witness / Process all IUI, Semen freezing. Crosscheck viral maker and LN2 top up. Ensure separate registers are maintained for Semen Analysis, IUI and Semen Freezing. Ensure media open date is maintained in registers.