Laparoscopic Surgery In Bangalore
What is Laparoscopic Surgery?
Are you looking for a minimally invasive surgical option? Laparoscopic surgery, also known as keyhole surgery, is a surgical technique that uses small incisions and specialized tools to access the inside of the body. GarbhaGudi IVF Centre is the best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital in Bangalore, equipped with the latest technology and experienced Laparoscopic Surgeons in Bangalore to perform safe and effective procedures. If you're looking for Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore, look no further than GarbhaGudi IVF Centre.
A laparoscopy is a surgery that checks for problems in a female reproductive system or the abdomen. A doctor recommends laparoscopy to diagnose infertility or to treat some fertility problems. In this surgery, a thin tube called a laparoscope is slid into the affected area through a small incision. The laparoscope has a camera attached to it. The camera sends images to a video monitor.
Why is laparoscopic surgery done?
Laparoscopic surgery is a preferred option for many conditions such as gallbladder removal, appendectomy, hernia repair, and more. It's a safe and effective way to treat conditions that require surgery. If you're in Bangalore and looking for a Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bangalore, GarbhaGudi IVF Centre has the best surgeons and state-of-the-art technology to provide the care you need.
• It allows a surgeon to view the inside of the body without causing trauma to the patient.
• It allows for quicker recovery, less pain, and shorter scars & hospital stays than traditional (open) surgery.
• You get back to your normal activities sooner.
When Laparoscopy Is Used
Your doctor may suggest laparoscopic surgery:
• You experience pain during sexual intercourse.
• You suffer from acute period cramps or pelvic pain.
• Moderate to severe endometriosis is suspected.
• Pelvic disease or severe pelvic adhesions are suspected.
• Your doctor suspects an extrauterine pregnancy (which is often life-threatening if left untreated)
• Hydrosalpinx is suspected. It is a selected blocked Fallopian tube. Removing the affected tubule can improve IVF success rates.
• Endometrial deposits are suspected of reducing your fertility. Surgery could also be ready to unblock or repair a Fallopian tube. Success rates vary when it comes to tubal repair.
• An ovarian cyst is suspected of causing pain or blocking the fallopian tubes.
• A fibroid is causing pain, distorting the cavity, or blocking your fallopian tubes.
• You have PCOS and the doctor recommends ovarian drilling.
What are the Benefits of Laparoscopic Surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery has several benefits over traditional open surgery, including smaller incisions, less pain, reduced scarring, faster recovery, and shorter hospital stays. GarbhaGudi IVF Centre, a leading Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital in Bangalore, can offer you these benefits and more. With experienced Laparoscopic Surgeons in Bangalore and cutting-edge technology, you can trust GarbhaGudi IVF Centre for safe, effective, and minimally invasive surgical procedures.
How Is It Done?
• Laparoscopy happens in a hospital under general anaesthesia.
• You will have to fast or not eat or drink for eight or more hours before your scheduled surgery, and you may have to take antibiotics.
• When you get to the hospital, you’ll receive an IV, through which fluids and drugs assist you to relax. The anesthesiologist will place a mask over your face, and after breathing a sweet-smelling gas for a couple of minutes, you’ll nod off.
• Once the anaesthesia has taken effect, the doctor will make a tiny cut around your belly button. Through this cut, a needle fills your abdomen with carbon dioxide gas. It provides room for your doctor to ascertain the organs and move the surgical instruments.
• Once your abdomen fills with gas, the surgeon will then place the laparoscope through the move shop around at your pelvic organs. The surgeon may also biopsy tissue for testing.
• Sometimes, there is an incision of two or three more small cuts for other thin surgical instruments to make repairs or move the organs around for a better view.
• The surgeon will visually evaluate the pelvic organs and the surrounding abdominal organs. He or she is going to search for the presence of cysts, fibroids, connective tissue or adhesions, and endometrial growths. He or she will also look at the shape, colour, and size of the reproductive organs.
• A dye is injected through the cervix, so the surgeon can evaluate if the fallopian tubes are open.
• If an ectopic pregnancy is suspected, the surgeon will evaluate the fallopian tubes for abnormal pregnancy.
How Will It Feel?
• During laparoscopic surgery, you are under the consequences of general anaesthesia, so you ought to not feel any pain nor remember the procedure.
• When you awaken, you’ll have pharyngitis. It is thanks to the tube placed down your throat to assist you to breathe during surgery.
• You may feel bloated from the carbon dioxide gas, and you may experience sharp pains in your shoulder, which should go away in a few days.
• Though you’ll likely head home on an equivalent day as your surgery, you ought to plan on taking it easy for a minimum of one or two days.
• You may need every week or two to recover any repairs. Be sure to speak to your doctor. Your doctor can also prescribe pain medication and antibiotics.
You should contact your doctor immediately if:
• You experience severe or worsening abdominal pain.
• You develop a fever of 101 or higher.
• There is pus oozing or significant bleeding at the incision site.
What are the Side Effects of Laparoscopic Surgery?
Like any surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery carries some risks, including bleeding, infection, and organ damage. However, the risks are lower with laparoscopic surgery compared to traditional open surgery. The experienced Laparoscopic Surgeons in Bangalore at GarbhaGudi IVF Centre take every precaution to minimize these risks and provide safe and effective care.
Some complications include:
• Bladder infection after surgery
• Skin irritation around the areas of the incision
• Formation of adhesions
• Hematomas of the abdominal wall
• Allergic reaction
• Nerve damage
• Urinary retention
• Blood clot
Some adhesions, endometrial growths, cysts, and fibroids were removed in some cases. If the fallopian tubes are blocked, they open, if possible. If an extrauterine pregnancy, the surgeon will remove the abnormal pregnancy and repair any tissue damage. After surgery, your doctor will explain what your options are for getting pregnant. If you had fibroids removed or a Fallopian tube repaired, you’ll be ready to attempt to get pregnant without help. Also, in endometriosis or PID, discarding scar tissue may make it possible to get pregnant without further treatment.
If you have queries about the surgery or its results, talk to our healthcare provider. The above information is for general information purposes only and not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact our health care provider at GarbhaGudi IVF Centre, a leading fertility centre in Bangalore with a spread of 5-branches.
Laparoscopic Surgery Cost In Bangalore?
Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Bangalore can vary based on factors such as the type of procedure, hospital charges, surgeon fees, and other expenses. At GarbhaGudi IVF Centre, we offer reasonable Laparoscopy cost in Bangalore with no compromise on the quality of care. We provide transparent Laparoscopy Cost Bangalore to our patients to make informed decisions. With our cost-effective Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore, you can trust us to provide the best care at a reasonable cost.