About GarbhaGudi IVF Centre
GarbhaGudi is a chain of new generation infertility treatment hospitals equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and cutting-edge technology to address this ever-increasing problem of infertility. It was founded by a team of committed entrepreneurs and healthcare specialists, led by Dr. Asha S Vijay, who is a renowned gynecologist and fertility specialist.
Our story began with our medical director, Dr. Asha Vijay’s practice as a gynecologist and subsequently as the founder of Sannidhi Nursing Home. Over a course of 15 years of dealing with gynec, obstetrics and fertility issues as part of her practice, she realized that there was a big vacuum in treating people with reproductive disorders. There was a lack of awareness about the causes of infertility and it’s treatments, expensive procedures that were barely within the reach of a middle class family and bad success rates. This was when Dr. Asha along with a team of first generation entrepreneurs, decided to approach the problem holistically, to provide world class treatment and services at affordable costs. Thus GarbhaGudi was born!
Founders and Directors
GarbhaGudi IVF Centre was founded in 2011 with a vision to be one of the best infertility treatment organizations. Since then, there has been much progress towards this vision because of the founders’ commitment, unflinching conviction, their abilities and their determination to build a strong, value based organization.
- Service loyalty to the patients and financial loyalty to the organization.
- Complete adherence to ethical practices, at all times, in all situations.
- Adhere to Government rules, Medical Council rules & guidelines and importantly to the rules of mother Nature.
- Priority to patients, people and partners
- Hire the best people, train them and retain them
- Commitment to social responsibility in terms of treatments and costs to those who cannot afford treatments.
My GarbhaGudi shall be a globally renowned reproductive health university, having superlative success rates, due to strong scientific approach, ethical values and humane touch