Qualification: Bachelor's Degree (Any)
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
1. Coordinate with doctors, students, etc.
2. Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
3. Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
4. Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
5. Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
6. Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget